I’m Software Development Manager for Amadeus Group, international IT Provider leading the market of software solutions for the global tourism and travel industry. In this role I lead one of the coolest R&D units in charge of the core Reservation Data Distribution. With 5 years of experience in this industry, my daily challenges are both bringing the latest technology innovations into our distributed large-scale backend system and promoting new businesses to shape the future of travel.
Before joining Amadeus, I worked in Research — in Switzerland (EPFL) and the United States of America (Siemens Corporate Research) — where I had the opportunity to work on cutting edge research projects around spatio-temporal data mining and business intelligence.
I have an Msc from Ecole Politechnique Federale de Lausanne in Computer Science with specialization in Internet Computing.
- Data Analytics and Distributed Algorithms
- Spatio-Temporal Data Mining an GIS
- Mobile Applications and Businesses
- Culture, Historic Heritage and New Trends
- English – Italian – French – Korean (just beginning: oh, if it’s hard!)